Make Money Sourcing Land, Getting Planning Permission & Developing
Property Development 101 – Richard Sylvester + Special Guests
Make Hundreds Of £000’s From Property Development
An Exclusive 1 day Workshop
NEW DATE SAT 26th NOVEMBER 2016 – LIMITED PLACES
ONLY £399 (No V.A.T.)
- Introduction to Land Sourcing & Property Development
- How to find sites and make the approach
- How to work out the end site value, build cost and more importantly land price
- How to deal with vendors, answer their questions and secure the site
- How to spot many different types of opportunities under your nose
- Case Studies, templates and approach letters given on the day.
Property Investor Academy has managed to secure highly experienced Property Developer and Quantity Surveyor Richard Sylvester for this exclusive full submersion land sourcing and property development workshop.
We all know the very top of the tree in property investing is property development – the massive profits that are achieved are for all to see.
Land increases dramatically in value as soon as planning has been granted, getting change of use or increasing the floor space – residential space always commands a premium.
Richard Sylvester, currently founder and consultant to The Land Buying Company & senior surveyor to The Spitfire Property Group, has a wealth of experience in property development. Richard’s most recent large project was a beautiful classic contemporary home measuring 1,842 sq m (19,822 sq ft) which is both balanced and symmetrical and incorporates every conceivable luxury, including an extensive leisure complex with Hammam massage, swimming pool, gymnasium and stunning cinema complex.
Being set back from the road, this luxury home enjoys a discreet setting and wonderful gardens, together with extensive surface parking and garaging – this property was valued at over £35 million.
Richard worked his way up from being a Professional Quantity Surveyor working in a 5 office practice looking after large government and local authority sites, to working with private residential developers, procuring land, assessing feasibility studies, preparing and managing subcontractors and reporting back on in house projects.
Join us for this fantastic day where Richard will be sharing some of the ways ANYONE can find sites and be confident to make the correct approach. Secure Richard’s templates, knowledge and be able to duplicate so of the easiest ways to make money from property development – Richard covers the main areas that you need knowledge on so you can competently enter this lucrative market.
Effectively all you have to do is learn, copy and then take action –
This one time investment of £399, there will be no up sells on the day – so come learn and take action.
Firstly the workshop is limited to 15 individual places – the ideas is to make sure you walk away with some of YOUR keys questions and challenges answered – that said Richard will be looking to cover the following on the day :-
- Introduction to land sourcing – How following in the steps of others to maximise profit and reduce risk
- How to find different types of sites that are ripe for development
- How to work out your numbers – do the site stack up ?
- What you need to do to approach vendors – what questions to ask
- What steps to take to make your offer count
- How to gain control of sites using options
- Permitted Development & how is can make you £000’s
- The different ways to structure deals and the various steps / stages in property development
- Costly mistakes to avoid when looking to secure a site
- Cost analysis templates – how to work out your numbers
- Other costs that can kill the deal – s106, CIL and others
- Case Studies
- Property Development Blueprint – what will and what will not fit on a site.
Property developers often make money is many ways, introducing sites to others (typically a 2% fee of a £1m site can produce £20,000), securing planning permission with an conditional contract in place and yield £100,000+ and then finding, securing planning and building out just makes the numbers get BIGGER.
As we’re in the business of helping people to get more for less we’re putting our money where our mouth is !
Even if you decide this workshop isn’t for you and you are not happy – just hand in your folder by lunchtime and you will get a FULL refund.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to the questions below then this the workshop for you …
- Do you want to learn property development skill sets – how to source land and site ripe for development ?
- With the new tax changes are you looking for capital producing strategies to pay down debt ?
- Would you like to be able to have access to to a power team immediately once you have opportunities ?
- Would you like to get involved with property using very little money ?
All the key information and knowledge you need in one place.
Make your money work harder and smarter and enjoy a vastly improved level of income and wealth.
Venue: Holiday Inn Maidenhead
Sat 26 NOV 2016 9.00 am – 6 pm – LIMITED PLACES LEFT
Lunch & Refreshments all included