Serviced Accommodation and Short Term Lets – John Kerr
An Exclusive 1 day Workshop Sat 7th October 2017
Fancy purchasing properties and getting a TEN fold rental return !!!
Jump On Board Now £299 – EarlyBird – Typically £399 (No V.A.T.)
Maidenhead Holiday Inn – Lunch Provided
- How to create a portfolio for the Serviced Accommodation / Holiday Let Marketplace
- A TEN fold increase in rents is possible.
- What properties to buy
- How to optimise bookings and systems to use
- Making sure you stay legal
- What finance is possible
Multiply your rental profits up to 10X from the Serviced Accommodation Markets
So… you’ve got property, or you’re thinking of investing. Your idea is to rent to the tourist market and make good cash flow. It sounds like a plan! And honestly, if you’ve got the funds and knowledge, it’s far from being pie in the sky.
Perhaps you intend to satisfy the fast growing Serviced Apartment business markets, or help other landlords by developing your own niche SA business and rent in your property stock.
But here are the really important questions:
• Do you know what you are doing?
• And, do you know how to optimize bookings and cash flow?
• Is what you plan to do legal?
• Is your design quality good enough for high occupancy rates?
• Do you know which markets are your best customers?
• Is your business properly systemised so you won’t get swamped with marketing and admin?
The day with John will be cover the following-
1. Why consider the Serviced Accommodation and Serviced Apartment markets?
2. Securing the right property in the right location:
• Identifying the correct property
• How to source SA property
• Do’s and Don’ts inc. “blending” into your community
• Identifying your ‘Goldmine Area’
• Rent to Rent strategies
3. The Markets:
• Holiday Makers vs Contractors
• The 18 Market Segments
• The Fast growing Serviced Apartment sector
• Researching the markets
4. Preparing your property for letting and setting up your SA Business
• Design and decoration
• Staging and dressing your accommodation
• Professional photography
• Setting up your on-line marketing and booking systems
5. Streamlining your business so you won’t get “snowed under”
• Managing and delegating
• Online tools available inc. channel managers
• Back-office systems and documentation
• Do’s and Dont’s
• Setting up your house-keeping
• Customer Service
6. Marketing your accommodation
• Marketing and pricing
• Listing Sites and OTAs (Online Travel Agents)
• Facebook marketing
• Your website and booking page
• Importance of channel managers
• Understanding how to price for profitability
7. Maximising Profit, Handling Money and Securing Bookings
8. Avoiding the Common Pitfalls
9. The Rules and Regulations
• Blocks of Flats/Freeholders,
• Duty of Care
• Lenders’ terms
10. Taxation and Allowances
Don’t Miss Out!!!
John is an experienced property investor, accomplished speaker and Host to hundreds of guests in his holiday lets, ex local authority houses for self employed contractors and serviced accommodation throughout the UK.
He has recently converted a further three properties in Beds. Bucks. and Glasgow for the SA markets and his specialty is to manage online remotely, without seeing a guest – not something he would recommend for all guest types!
Currently, he is devising the business system for the SA penthouses of three office to residential conversions.
He has a portfolio from Scotland to Kent
All the key information and knowledge you need in one place.
Make your money work harder and smarter and enjoy a vastly improved level of income and wealth.
Venue: Holiday Inn – Maidenhead
Sat 7th Oct 2017 9 am -6 pm –
Lunch & Refreshments all included